Homeydecoration.com – When talking about minimalist bedrooms design ideas, all you think is the one that comfort, have big space, and the most important is make you feel relax inside bedroom. Yes i know, with all the busy life activity, bedroom is one part of the house that you can’t ignore.
Minimalist bedrooms design ideas is what you’re looking for right now. You need to get customize your bedrooms with all that criteria. So, when you get home with all that tired face, you take some rest for the night with the comfort bedrooms condition. So, let’s begin.
1. First thing first, analyze your room space. Is it have big space or small space? This one is important due to choose the bed and another furniture decoration needed in the bedroom.
2. Now we need to choose about the bedroom floor. If you want a warm sensation, you can use wood as the floor. And if you don’t you can use the tile flooring.
3. Now we need to think about color theme in your bedroom. It’s important to choose the color theme. Why? it will take effect on restoring you spirit by making you comfort in bedroom. I can suggest you to choose the calm color theme.
4. Next, what will you do with your wall? You can leave it with color paint matching with your bedroom color theme. Or, you can use wallpaper to make some different style in your bedroom. You can choose the wallpaper regarding to your interest, such as like Eiffel Tower, Panorama, or something else.
5. This step you will choose the bed. You can choose by it’s type, for single bed or double bed. Don’t forget to choose the bed with high quality that guarantee the comfort for sleep.
6. Alright, now we need the lamp to light up our bedrooms. Try to use the efficient lamp type. It will decrease the cost of electricity bill. If you need additional lamp, you can use a standing lamp next to the bed or in the corner of the bedrooms.
7. Next step, we need some chair and table in our bedroom. This will very helpful if we need to put our stuff like laptop, smartphone, bad, and something else.
8. Wardrobe! Yes we need this one. You will need place to put all of your clothes in one place. The wardrobe size is depend you are still single or have married. If you have married, you will need more bigger wardrobe than the single person. 😀
9. Next, we need a carpet in our bedroom. Why? it will absorb some of dust’s feet before we get to our bed. So our bed will not full with dust from our feet.
10. Mirror! I thought that you will need this thing. You can use mirror while you wearing your clothes.
That’s all the Tips and Trick about Minimalist Bedrooms Design Ideas. You can browse our gallery by the category that you want.